1. Medical problems become much more important. I studied abroad in London while having a life threatening infection brewing on my knee. Today my eye was twitching and I had to call my mom asking for a muscle relaxant. Ps. that eye is still twitching, is this a sign of getting old?
2. Making plans become big ordeals. Say goodbye to texting your friends at 10pm asking where they are going out. If I don't have 4 days notice, I am not capable of leaving my house.
3. You realize how young college kids are...and then, you realize how incredibly fetus like high school kids are. All of the sudden the fact that you forced your Mom to get a copy of her house key made at ACE hardware, so you could see the love of you life working seems a bit sketchy.
4. The notion of freezing your eggs has actually come up amongst family members.
5. Checking your stocks is way, way more thrilling than checking Facebook.
- Season 1 of Friends Phoebe was 27 in the pilot episode, Joey was 26 in the pilot. Monica and Rachel were 24 and their lives turned out perfect....
- Michael Scott was born in 1964. He was engaged to Holly in 2011. Which means he was 47 years old before his true life dreams became true
- How I met your Mother started with Ted being 27....
TV is on us 26 year old single folk's side.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups bowtie (or anything you feel) pasta
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
Mix dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Cook pasta according to package. Drain pasta when down and place in a large bowl. Add in chicken, arugula, strawberries, avocados and feta. Add in dressing. Stir to combine and serve cold.