We have all been there at a restaurant. You debate upon two options for 30 minutes. Everyone is ready to order but you give the waitress that look and say “uhhh just give me a few more minutes.” Do you reward yourself and get the burger, or do you get the Caesar with grilled chicken? Is it the steak tips, or the lobster ravioli? There is absolutely nothing worse than experiencing FOMO when ordering at a restaurant. When you are starving, at a dinner table, with more than 20 options to order from, the stakes are high. You settle for the taco salad but then hear the sizzle of the fajitas at Chili’s pass by and realize you made a huge mistake.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
4 large flour tortillas
1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
1/2 cup matchstick carrots
Sliced red onion
1. Set up a dredging station with three separate bowls for flour, panko, and egg. Beat egg with Dijon mustard. Combine breadcrumbs with garlic powder. Dredge each chicken breast in flour, making sure to tap off the excess. Then coat the chicken in the egg mixture, then breadcrumbs. Set aside on a baking sheet.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Add chicken and cook for 8 minutes on one side. Flip chicken and cook for another 8 minutes. Set aside.
3. Add Frank's Red Hot sauce in a large bowl. Toss the chicken in the hot sauce mixture. Slice the chicken into bite size pieces.
4. Assemble wraps, but layering blue cheese dressing, lettuce, red onion, and carrots. Top with chicken pieces and blue cheese.
5. Wrap tightly, like a burrito and serve with extra hot sauce and dressing.